Welcome to Alice's Sharing

Welcome to Alice's Sharing

Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, July 05, 2010

Follow Jesus Christ

Follow Jesus Christ

Many times in my life I have been in a strange town and did not know how to get to my destination. When I stopped for directions people would often say something like, "Go two blocks, turn left at the stop sign then go until you come to the fourth traffic light and turn right. You can't miss it." But I often did miss it.

However, once when I asked directions the man did not give me a list of directions but got in his car and said, "Follow me, I'll take you right to it." In a sense, that man became the way to my destination. In the same manner, Jesus is our way to heaven. We do not get to heaven by following a list of directions but by following Jesus Christ.