Welcome to Alice's Sharing

Welcome to Alice's Sharing

Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Your Vote Is Needed!!

Dear Friends, please read the following from my grandaughter...
(she needs your vote):

Hey everyone! I just wanted to tell you about a t-shirt design contest I entered. It's on a site called getfaveur.com, which is an independent clothing company run by Christian people. The contest is to design a shirt inspired by Jeremy Camp's music. I decided to enter just because I wanted to, and my design was entered into the contest yesterday.

This contest is run by votes, and since I entered in a little late, I am already behind. This is where you come in. :) Each person can vote once, and only once. I would be eternally grateful if you would vote for my design, and get others to vote for it as well. It literally takes only a few seconds to click the link and vote. The contest ends on August 14 (And I couldn't think of a better birthday present if I won), so that means that there's only ten days left to vote.

So please just take a few moments to click the link, vote, and maybe even spread the word a little if you have some time. You would really make me happy. =D
Here's the link: http://getfaveur.com/reaching-through-the-mic/ . Thanks again!

Lovelovelove,
Rachel

PS- To vote, click on the heart underneath the design, next to the words "Vote for this design". Thanks!